As men get older, one of the parts of the body that is affected is the penis. The penis may not work the way you want it to if you do not take care of it properly. It is not difficult to ensure that your penis is strong, healthy, and working well though and the sooner you start taking care of your penis the longer you will have good penis health.
Good penile health requires vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which is a good reason to have a healthy diet. In order to have a completely healthy penis there are specific vitamins and minerals that you can make sure you include in your diet.
For good penis health, make sure you include these minerals and vitamins in your daily diet:
- Vitamin A – fight bacteria
- Vitamin C – firms up tissue and increases collagen production
- Vitamin E (with shea butter) – skin rejuvenation
- Vitamin B5 – encourage healthy penis functioning
- Alpha lipoic acid (an antioxidant) – fights off the aging process in penile cell metabolism
- Acetyl I carnitine – decreases the chances of penile nerve injuries
- L-argines – good for blood vessels and capillaries; thus increase abilities to get and keep erections